Monday, January 28, 2008

Elvis Costello - My Flame Burns Blue Promo

Elvis Costello - My Flame Burns Blue Promo

Country: unknown
Genre: Jazz
Year: 2006

Track list:

  • Elvis Costello - Hora Decubitis.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Favourite Hour.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - That's How You Got Killed Before.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Upon A Veil Of Midnight Blue.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Clubland.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Almost Blue.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Speak Darkly, My Angel.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Almost Ideal Eyes.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Can You Be True?.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Put Away Forbidden Playthings.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Episode Of Blonde.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - My Flame Burns Blue (Blood Count).mp3
  • Elvis Costello - Watching The Detectives.mp3
  • Elvis Costello - God Give Me Strength.mp3


Download Elvis Costello - My Flame Burns Blue Promo or try search. Another link: Elvis Costello - My Flame Burns Blue Promo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home